About Our Land Surveyor in Pasco County, FL
For accurate surveys from experienced professionals, rely on Braden Land Surveying. As one of the best survey companies in Pasco County, FL, we are fully licensed and have earned a reputation for excellence since our inception in 2002. Allow our team to provide you with local property surveying services for:
- Title companies
- Real estate agents
- FEMA elevation certification
Our Founder’s Background & Community Service
Lloyd Braden founded the company in 2002 after working in the surveying field since 1986 and becoming a licensed Florida professional surveyor and mapper in 2001. His goal is to provide professional, accurate, individualized service at fair prices.
Lloyd Braden founded the company in 2002 after working in the surveying field since 1986 and becoming a Florida licensed Professional Surveyor and Mapper in 2001. His goal is to provide professional, accurate, and individualized service at fair prices.
Licenses & Associations:
- Florida Professional Surveyor and Mapper #6174
- Florida Surveying Business #8213
- Member, Florida Surveying and Mapping Society (FSMS), Tampa Bay Charter
- Member, National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS)
Community & Charity Involvement:
- Volunteer, FSMS for “Paint Your Heart Out Clearwater”
- Contributor to Time & Service for ABC-TV’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Dolan Family Build in Seminole, FL
- Contributor & Volunteer for American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Contributor to American Heart Association
Whether you are in need of a land survey or an elevation certificate in Pasco County, FL, Braden Land Surveying is here to help. Contact us today for more information about our team’s qualifications and credentials. Based in New Port Richey, FL, we proudly serve many local communities.